Enjoy the rustic charm of Wellfleet on quiet Indian Neck. The Quarterboard Cottages have been a fixture on Indian neck for almost 50 years, owned continuously by the same family. Located on two acres on Chipman’s Cove, the cottages offer a picturesque view of Wellfleet Harbor with the village beyond
You can appreciate the quiet natural setting on Indian neck, yet still be close to many local attractions, among them:
- Nearby swimming, both salt water bay/ocean and freshwater ponds
- Top notch bird watching and wildlife
- National Seashore beaches and trails, including Marconi Site and Cedar Swamp Trail
- Audubon Nature Center with trails
- Observe local fishermen and their boats at work
- A quick 20-minute drive to bustling world-famous Provincetown !
- Whale-watching cruises leave from Provincetown Harbor
- Many unique art galleries and craft shops
- Stroll along historic Wellfleet Center
- Many nearby restaurants featuring fresh local seafood !
- Wellfleet oysters!
- Huge flea market open several days a week
- The only remaining outdoor drive-in movie theater on Cape Cod
A nature-lover’s paradise, the cottages have a seaside charm that is hard to duplicate in today’s modern world. Old Cape Cod!